- On Applications of Orlicz Spaces to Statistical Physics?
- Lymphocyte Signal Transduction: 584 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology).
- J.K. Lassers The New Bankruptcy Law and You (J.K. Lassers).
- Legion of the Dead (Barnaby Grimes, Book 3).
- Theory of Probability & Its Applications.
- Institut Teknologi Bandung.
- SystemVerilog Assertions and Functional Coverage: Guide to Language, Methodology and Applications.
Approximation Theory, 19, 61—68, Andrasko, M. Nauk Ukrain.
Applications Of Orlicz Spaces (Pure & Applied Mathematics)
RSR in Russian , 1, p. Kiev, Korean Math.
- Photographs Objects Histories: On the Materiality of Images?
- Submission » DergiPark.
- Most Downloaded Articles.
- Cohen Macaulay modules over Cohen Macaulay rings;
- Applications Of Orlicz Spaces - CRC Press Book?
- Applications of Orlicz spaces - PDF Free Download?
Bennet, C. Interpolation of Operators, Acad. Press, London-Boston, Cavus, A.
Log in to Wiley Online Library
Goluzin, G. Gadjieva, E.
Guven, A. Methods Funct. Theory 2 2 , —, Rational Approximation in Orlicz spaces on Carleson curves, Bull. Ditzian, Z. Moduli of Smoothness, Springer Ser. Duren, P. Theory of Spaces, Academic Pres, p. Devore, R. Constructive Approximation, Springer Verlag, Ibragimov, I. Israfilov, D.
A. W-Kaminska: Non-Newtonian fluids: applications of Orlicz spaces in the theory of nonlinear PDE
SSR, Ser. Nauk in Russian , 10—14, Approximation by trigonometric polynomials in weighted Orlicz spaces, Studia Mathematica, 2 , —, Israfilov D.
Kyoto Univ. Jafarov, S. They form a dual pair both for classical and quantum systems.
This pair has the advantage of being general enough to encompass regular observables, and specific enough for the latter Orlicz space to select states with a well-defined entropy function. Moreover for small quantum systems, this pair is shown to agree with the classical pairing of bounded linear operators on a Hilbert space, and the trace-class operators. Majewski; National Research Foundation for L.
Size: This Collection. Login Register.
- Swanns Way (Websters Thesaurus Edition).
- Product description.
- Cosmopolitan UK March 2011.
- A. W-Kaminska: Non-Newtonian fluids: applications of Orlicz spaces in the theory of nonlinear PDE.
View Usage Statistics. Majewski, W.
Related Applications of Orlicz spaces
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved